Document For Import Clearance
- Original Invoice + Packing list duly signed & stamped by the importer.
- Original Bill of Lading and/or Airway Bill ( as the case may be) duly Endorsed by the importer on the back.
- Certificate of insurance(in case of CIF shipment).
- Certificate of origin.
- Gatt Declaration.
- Import licence (in case of restricted item or imports under any licensed scheme such as EPCG and Advance Authorisation etc)
- Illustrative write-up or literature / catalogue in case of import of machinery, Electrical/ mechanical fittings and product composition in case of chemicals and similar other items.